Whether you’re a casual gamer or a hardcore console warrior, there’s no denying the appeal of using wireless headphones with your PS4. And if you happen to own a pair of Apple’s AirPods Pro, then you’re in luck, because they make an excellent option for gaming.
In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your AirPods Pro to your PS4, so you can enjoy your games without being tethered to your console. We’ll also cover some troubleshooting tips in case you run into any problems.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
What You Need
In order to connect your AirPods Pro to your PS4, you will need the following:
- An Apple device running iOS 13 or later
- An AirPods Pro case
- A USB-C to Lightning cable
- A PlayStation 4
How to connect airpods pro to ps4
Before you start, make sure that your AirPods Pro and PS4 are close to each other and that your AirPods Pro are charged. If you’re not sure how to do this, check out our guide on how to connect AirPods Pro to PS4.
To connect your AirPods Pro to your PS4, simply put them in the charging case, then hold down the button on the back of the case until the light on the front turns white. Next, open the Bluetooth settings on your PS4 and select “AirPods Pro” from the list of devices. Once it’s connected, you’ll be able to hear audio from your PS4 through your AirPods Pro!
Using AirPods Pro with PS4
The best way to use your AirPods Pro with PS4 is to connect them wirelessly using Bluetooth. You can also use a 3.5mm audio cable to connect them directly to the PS4 controller.
If you’re using AirPods Pro with a PS4 Pro, you’ll need to make sure that your console is updated to system software 7.0 or higher.
To connect your AirPods Pro wirelessly:
1. Put your AirPods Pro in their case, then open the lid and hold the button on the back of the case until the light turns white.
2. On your PS4, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices and select “AirPods Pro.”
3. Select “Connect,” then put on your AirPods Pro and follow the prompts on your screen.
Your AirPods Pro are now connected to your PS4!
Tips and Tricks
There are a few things to keep in mind when connecting your AirPods Pro to PS4:
- Make sure that your AirPods Pro is charged and turned on.
- Put your AirPods Pro into Bluetooth pairing mode by holding down the force sensor on the stem for a few seconds.
- On your PS4, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices.
- Select “AirPods Pro” from the list of devices.
- Enter the passcode if prompted.
Your AirPods Pro should now be connected to your PS4 and you’ll be able to use them for gaming or to listen to music. If you have any trouble connecting your AirPods Pro to PS4, feel free to reach out to our support team for help.
We hope this guide has been helpful in showing you how to connect your AirPods Pro to your PS4. As you can see, it’s a pretty simple process, and once you’ve done it a few times, it will become second nature. Thanks for reading!